Saturday, November 3, 2012

Senior Thesis: Outline









Senior Thesis Progress: Last week I finished up an extended outline, trying to find a couple of different places to tease out a thesis and some research questions. After meeting with my advisor, we decided to trim a couple of places and move around some of the questions.




What's Next?: Create a long-form outline with full sentences, a research question for each topic, indicate the texts with which I'm going to be engaging, and narrow down the information needed to answer the research questions.

You can view the long-form outline (10/18).

My previous outline/ramblings (10/15) are also available to view.

I'm writing my senior thesis at Rutgers University under the supervision of Kira Sanbonmatsu and the Political Science department.  I'm documenting the process here on my blog. I'll be updating throughout the year with my progress. I'll be operating this blog under a Creative Commons licence. Please feel free to share any/all of the work found here as long as you attribute it back to me (Kristin Tweedale), please do not make changes to the work, or sell it for profit.

  Creative Commons License
Senior Thesis by Kristin Tweedale is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

  1. To talk the fact this is a pleasant post concerning this topic. I got an unadulterated solution from here. Also I can refer to you all http://www.bestessaywriting.org/dissertation-writing-help.php here to get educational helps. Yet will wait for more posts from the blogger. Thanks a lot…….

    ReplyDelete